Thursday, December 24, 2015

A few of my favorite things

In honor of Christmas Eve, I thought I would show a few of my favorite ornaments.

This would be the tree.  The angel is paper mache and was given to me by my best friend in high school.

One of the ones I made in 2014. I don't know why I like this one so much, but I do.

Another one made by me in 2013. 
This one was made in maybe 2006?  My mother has a matching one that stays in the kitchen window all year long.
A rocking horse I painted in maybe 1996?
One of my cows.  His nose is broken, but I still grin every time I pull him out of the box.

A Breyer ornament, not sure which year.
 
A dressage rider.

And a jumper.  Need to fix those loose reins, though.
Yes, that is a blown glass Santa jumping on a pony.

My trailer. 

Those are some of my favorite ornaments, and they all command good placement on the tree.  I have plenty others, as all of my ornaments have a story.  But these ones are special.



2 comments:

  1. they're all so pretty!! i love the blown glass santa riding too haha. hope you had a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the blown glass Santa always gets primo placement on the tree. And extra special packing!

      Delete