Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving from the pony-girl and I.  I hope you all have a wonderful day.  In the spirit of the holiday, I thought I would make a list of those things that I am thankful for this year.  It has been a doozy!

1.  Finding my love

2.  Continued growth with Violet and learning that I have the skills to keep her going on my own if I want to.


3.  Family.

4.  My job.  After watching the boy struggle finding one, I am only that much more appreciative to have a great job with great people that keeps be engaged and is anything but boring (to me, accounting nerd that I am).

5.  My big new house (compared to the 800 square feet I lived in for the last 15 years).


6.  My riding team who always make me feel like I'm part of the group.

7.  My trainer Marcea who has helped me understand that I am stronger and better than I ever thought I was.  And jumping 2'6" can be fun.

8.   Getting my foot fixed.  Here's to an end of pain and hopefully getting back to working out and maybe even into some cute shoes.

Those are my biggies.  I hope you all have a lovely day and we'll see you next week!

2 comments: