Monday, November 16, 2015

$900 Facebook Pony Blog Hop

I always wanted to do one of these, and finally one came up.  So I'm going to answer Amanda's top 5 horse show essentials.





Since I don't have my own trailer, my list will be different, not including things like muck buckets, etc.  Additionally, the only place I show is where Violet actually lives now, and I only showed once this year and three times the year before, so there isn't that much experience here.  But I do have some things that I have to have for the comfort of her Ponyness.

1.  Got to have the pony.  She would, of course, be #1 for me.



2.  Total Equine relief.  Violet much appreciates this after doing two or three phases at a show.
  Image result for equine relief products

3.  My C4 belts.  I have two, both given to me by my team.  One is red with a white buckle, and we all wear them on our team.  I have a navy blue one that I use as a jump strap.  Yes, our team colors are navy blue with red and white trim.


Image result for c4 belts

4. Ennel sports bra

Because honestly.  Boobs.

Image result for enell sports bra

5.  Two or three helmets, currently CO.

I have to bring multiple helmets if I am riding more than one day.  Because I sweat.  I do not glisten, or glow.  I sweat.  To the point that if I bend over in the saddle, it runs down out of my helmet onto the pony.  As a result, I have three helmets in rotation at all times.  They only last about 2 years a piece.  Currently, I have three different COs.

Image result for charles owen helmets

So that's it.  I know it's different than others, since I don't trailer, and I usually show on property.  But these are the things I absolutely must have.

2 comments:

  1. i love my c4 belt too!! tho it's currently in the loops of a pair of pants that's not in heavy rotation, so perhaps i should fix that... also i wear multiple helmets too haha, but mostly bc my skull cap has the helmet cam mount on it

    ReplyDelete