Thursday, November 19, 2015

blogger slacker

Sorry for the lack of post yesterday. I just didn't get to it. Instead, I watched several episodes of Game of Thrones, picked up around the house, and made my first venture out in the truck. It was definitely interesting driving with the surgical shoe, but I had to go to the laundromat to wash my comforter to get the house ready for the boy's eldest daughter who is visiting this week.

Anyway, today is another day of housework alternating with resting the foot. I won't have time to write a good post today. But I'm still here, and I'm working on content related to ponies. Tomorrow will be a better day.

Violet doing her favorite. Or maybe her second favorite. Dirt nap!

2 comments:

  1. hope the foot is starting to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely better. Now trying to get caught up on all the other stuff that hasnt been done, lol.

      Delete