Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Lack of focus

I know I haven't posted anything yet this week.  I have to say, I have written a post probably three times since last week, but haven't posted it because I didn't want it to be a whiny downer.

Fact is, I don't have anything to post about.  I didn't go ride this weekend because my brother had to unexpectedly move into my house.  I've not been sleeping trying to figure out his situation, and it's got me a bit down.

I read so many other blogs, and I just have to say I'm a bit jealous.  Everyone is getting their first competitions going, or trailering out to gymkahnas or clinics. With the season moving north, my barn will be going off to compete in GA and SC.  I will not be going.  

This coming weekend is the same.  They will be going to Ocala to show, which means no lessons.

And it all makes me wonder if I should just put the whole blogging thing aside for now.  I don't really have much to contribute.  Other than pretty pictures.  I still have tons of those to sort through from the spring show.  That should keep me busy for a bit.  So at least there's that.


3 comments:

  1. *hugs*
    Keep your chin up. Things will get better. I am trying hard to stay positive with my own horsey issues, but you have to think, it'll get better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I know it will. Just a tough time right now is all.

      Delete
  2. Hang in there! And don't worry about what you're "contributing" with your blog - it's yours and nobody else's, and you can do whatever you want with it. If you feel compelled to write stuff go for it. Regardless tho I'm sorry the season feels like it's closing for you :(

    ReplyDelete