Monday, September 12, 2016

Very quick update

I'm sorry I haven't written.  There has been much going on, which should give me much to write about, so I will give you a quick summary of what will be upcoming, and you can decide if you wish to come back.

1.  We did a dressage test and jump class at a local schooling event.  It was a positive experience
2.  I have had some fantastic lessons, including a joint jumping lesson with Ginny and Pearl that was really fun.
3.  Lots has occurred around the planning of the wedding that wasn't really a wedding.  Amazing how much planning happens even when you don't invite anyone.
4.  My foot is acting up again.
5.  The dog is still a goof.
6.  My brother is still living with me.
7.  Trying to decide if I should bite the bullet and register USEA BN before the show, even though it's before the December requirement kicks in.
8.  Oh yeah, and I still work for a living.


Yes, this is from the schooling show.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have been busy!! Looking forward to the recaps :)

    ReplyDelete