Monday, March 28, 2016

Rocking Horse Winter III: Part 2

Ok, I'm finally getting around to this post.  I'm sorry, I've just been...well truthfully, I've just been lazy.  And I'm sure you all are getting tired of seeing pictures and hearing yet one more lesson update.  In that vein, this is a post laden with pictures and very little in the way of content.  Nothing happened at my fence.  It was a fly fence, but it did give me a good view of a good portion of the course, and the opportunity to practice my camera skillz.  So here is a picture dump with very little information...

My location.  Very nice to be able to pee between horses without having to call for coverage.


My fence

Buck.




Not quite sure who this was, but obviously I liked them.  Very cute jumper, too.


Sara Kuzumpliak-Murphy

Sara Kuzumpliak-Murphy
Sara Kuzumpliak-Murphy


Buck

Buck


Really cute buckskin

Buck


Clayton Fredericks (I can always tell by the boots)

Clayton Fredericks


Palomino!

Clayton

I really like this shot.
So there you go.  There were lots of pretty ponies.  They went over my fence, circled downhill to the right over a couple under the trees, then up to the coffin which I couldn't see, then back through double corners, and then through both waters, then back up over the trekahner that was next to my fence on the other side of the trees, then on to the finish.  You know, with lots of fences in the middle.

I will have a post later this week.  I actually wrote up notes in the car so I wont forget, because we worked on a bunch of concepts and I wanted to be able to explain some of them.  It was a great lesson sandwiched between the raindrops in the sweltering humidity that bodes well for the summer.

This weekend Violet ("The Divine Miss V") makes her BN debut in a rated show.  It's very exciting.  It's also my first anniversary with my special someone.  Lots of busyness going on here, not much of it related to my riding endeavors, however.

2 comments: